Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Daniel Castro <df...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/26 21:52:37 UTC

Calling a page with parameters from other page

Guys, help me again.

I have 2 pages.
The problem is to call the method activateExternalPage on page B.  This is
what i have done so far, but no sucess.
The page B loads without the values passed on the ExternalCallback.

What is missing?
---------------------
Page A

@InjectPage("Edit")
public abstract EditarForm getEditPage();

    public EditarForm edit(String id,Produto produto,DetalheDTO detalhe){
        setNextPage(
                new ExternalCallback(getEditPage(),
                        new Object[] { produto, detalhe }));
        this.getRequestCycle().activate("Edit");
        return getEditPage();

    }

Page B implements IExternalPage and has the method public void
activateExternalPage(Object[] parameters, IRequestCycle cycle)

The problem is that the method activateExternalPage

--
--------
We shall go on to the end.

Re: Calling a page with parameters from other page

Posted by Daniel Castro <df...@gmail.com>.
I found a solution, dont know if there is other way to do it but I get the
page, set the fields and throw the page inside a PageRedirectException

--
--------

Posted by Daniel Castro <df...@gmail.com>.

--