Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/18 08:20:08 UTC

Congratulations and Welcome

Hi all,

Please join me in congratulating and welcoming Christian Carlow, Shi
Jinghai and Taher Alkhateeb on becoming the latest committers of
@ApacheOfbiz.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Re: Congratulations and Welcome

Posted by Sumit Sabu <sa...@gmail.com>.
Remove my email id from this email chain.

I am not a part of this organization any more.

Posted by Akash Jain <ak...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Sigoigne <gu...@nomaka.fr>.
Congratulations new commiters :)

Best regards