Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2016/12/01 07:01:22 UTC

Re: Selecting text 'broken' in Chrome

I've played a bit with disabled input and indeed it is not possible to
select the text inside it.
Also http://getbootstrap.com/css/#forms-control-disabled (the first caveau)
says "disables all keyboard and mouse interactions".

Wicket sets "disabled" on FormComponents when they are "disabled in
hierarchy", so it might be more complex than just replacing
formComponent.setEnabled(false) with AttributeModifier.

Another way to solve this is to use JS that onDomReady replaces all
"disabled" attributes with "readonly" and on form submit reverse this
operation.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

Posted by Erik de Hair <e....@pocos.nl>.
On 12/09/2016 10:28 AM, Dan Haywood wrote:
> just to say that I've raised ISIS-1552 [1] for this and it will be fixed in
> 1.13.2.
Thanks Dan!

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.