Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org> on 2013/10/15 11:14:46 UTC

[dev] Cross-check and review of Libcloud 0.14.0 upgrade notes

Next release which will include a bunch of bigger changes, including the
move from one class per region to a single class + region argument model is
approaching.

I would appreciate if someone could cross-check and review the upgrade
notes for this release.

Docs:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/libcloud/docs/upgrade_notes.html#libcloud-0-14-0
Source:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=libcloud.git;a=blob;f=docs/upgrade_notes.rst;hb=HEAD#l8

Once those changes have been reviewed, I'll work on rolling out a RC1
release.

Thanks

Re: [dev] Cross-check and review of Libcloud 0.14.0 upgrade notes

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
Yeah a patch / pull request would be great.

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.