Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Yuko Nakayama <na...@k9.dion.ne.jp> on 2002/03/07 16:42:51 UTC

Re: Sorry, Send mail again(vertical line between column and column)

Thank you , Mark!

But this way is not good.
Because when there are 3 columns in region-body, width of a column is
shorter than 2.I

I tryed this way, but center column's space is too long ....

Width of a column cannot be changed, can you?
How do you change the width of column of center only ?

thanks.

Yuko.