Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Peter B. West" <pb...@powerup.com.au> on 2001/09/03 18:19:36 UTC

Configuration file

I'm trying to build a skeleton system with the minimum of components.
What is such a minimum for processing the configuration file?  I am
being told "can't find default configuration file."

Peter
--
Peter B. West  pbwest@powerup.com.au  http://powerup.com.au/~pbwest
"Lord, to whom shall we go?"

Re: Configuration file

Posted by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com>.
Peter,

The default configuration file is read like so:

configfile = contextClassLoader.getResourceAsStream("conf/config.xml");
or..
configfile = ConfigurationReader.class.getResourceAsStream("/conf/config.xml");

This means that the config file must be in the location "conf/config.xml"
in your classpath. The build.xml copies this file into
build/classes/conf/config.xml and if build/classes is in your classpath
then it will work.

Hope that helps.

Re: Configuration file

Posted by "Peter B. West" <pb...@powerup.com.au>.