Posted to discuss@apachecon.com by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de> on 2005/07/13 17:59:55 UTC

ASF Booth at ApacheCon EU 2005 -- Call for Volunteers

Hi all,

we are planning to have an ASF booth at the upcoming ApacheCon in
Stuttgart - the only variable left are the volunteers available to
actually man the booth.

There is roughly one week left to come up with a schedule and to see
if we are able to provide enough coverage, so if you are interested
in helping out to staff the booth, read on!

== Planned Booth Hours ==

* Wed, 20th - 10:15AM - 06:30PM (beginning after the opening plenary/
keynote)
* Thu, 21st - 09:30AM - 06:30PM
* Fri, 22nd - 09:30AM - 06:30PM

== Staffing Schedule ==

We are pretty flexible when it comes to the actual schedule but it
would be nice to have some sort of project-specific representation
like they had at ApacheAtJavaOne2005.

We will have one hour slots for the individuals running the booth and
a minimum of 2 people should always be available at the booth.

Come on - sign up for a slot - this is your change to spread the word
and to be part of a fantastic endeavour:

http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/ASFBooth

== Other Information ==

Presumably we will have a bunch of lovely tri-fold ASF flyers which
where produced for ApacheAtJavaOne2005 just one month ago. We will
also have Wireless LAN but you will have to bring your own equipment
if you plan to do some sort of presentation.

Okay, that's it for now. If you are interested in helping out to
staff the booth please go to the Wiki page and add your details as
soon as possible:

http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/ASFBooth

Cheers,
Erik