Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Guillaume Rousse <ro...@ccr.jussieu.fr> on 2001/09/06 16:36:34 UTC

Exact dependencies needed for cocoon 1

Hi.
I'm trying to figure out which exact libraries version are needed for
building cocoon 1.8.2
Current fop 0.20.1 doesn't work, but provided jar shows à 0.15.0, so it's OK.
However, it doesn't work with turbine 2.1.1-dev (from CVS), and i can't
figure wich version correspond to the provided turbine-pool.jar...
--
Guillaume Rousse <ro...@ccr.jussieu.fr>
GPG key http://lis.snv.jussieu.fr/~rousse/gpgkey.html

Re: NPE in CocoonServlet because of logger configuration

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Done. Please cross-check.

-- dims

--- "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KP...@flagship.ru> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I get a NPE at CocoonServlet.java:140 if there is no a configuration file
> for LogKit. I think that this must be handled better, isn't it? It was
> difficult to understand what was the cause of the problem.
>
> I could submit a patch, but for whatever reason I can't get access to CVS.
>
> Regards,
>     Konstantin Piroumian

=====
Davanum Srinivas, JNI-FAQ Manager
http://www.jGuru.com/faq/JNI

AW: NPE in CocoonServlet because of logger configuration

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de>.
The cvs is not down, it works. The problem must be at your site.

Carsten