Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Karl Fogel <kf...@newton.ch.collab.net> on 2002/08/15 17:38:22 UTC

upcoming patch sweep

I know a lot of people have patches pending; we're planning another
sweep early next week.  Sorry for the wait, there's just a lot going
on.  Just to point out that this really does happen: the last sweep
was announced for appx a week ago, was done then, and took us from
about 100 pending patches down to 6 :-).  (Most of those six have been
applied since.)

Of course, any committer who gets an urge to review and apply a patch
whenever, please do.  And much thanks to those who have been doing so
regularly -- like Brane, Blair, and Philip Martin, to name names in
case the gossip columnists are watching.

-K