Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "goyal.sharad" <go...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/06 21:57:06 UTC

Websphere 8

Is there any sample project like Hello World exist which has Websphere 8
dependencies? I do not want to upload our runtime dependencies in the maven
repository because they contains so many jars.

In bbrief

Is there any way to define our own runtime environment?

Re: Websphere 8

Posted by hanasaki <ha...@hanaden.com>.
The runtime in a maven build (ex: mvn clean install) is defined and
assembled dynamically based on the dependencies and scope of the
dependencies.  While possible to include local jar files (based on fqn
paths) in a pom.xml this tightly couples the project to a local
filesystem and is generally not advisable.

- hanasaki

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
> There is no way to define our own runtime?

What exactly would that look like?

Wayne

Re: Websphere 8

Posted by "goyal.sharad" <go...@gmail.com>.