Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Anton Gavazuk <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/01 23:27:11 UTC

Re: JBoss 6: problem with tomahawk

Hi Leonardo,

you are absolutely right,
I had 2 fieldset packages - first was coming from tomahawk library
and second was from tomahawk-sandbox library - I'm using
sandbox tomahawk-sandbox-1.1.9-SNAPSHOT.jar and that one contains also
org\apache\myfaces\custom\fieldset package - I think it should be removed
from sandbox as fieldset is a part of tomahawk core.

Cheers,
Anton

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Here you can download the snapshots of myfaces projects, including tomahawk.

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/myfaces

regards,

Leonardo

Re: JBoss 6: problem with tomahawk

Posted by Anton Gavazuk <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marcus,

great thanks - will do according to your advice.

Posted by Marcus Büttner <bu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Anton Gavazuk <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marcus,