Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by masionas <mi...@softasap.net> on 2009/01/27 22:35:18 UTC

ReceiveOfflinePayments method

hi Guys,

I have a question with regard to EXT_OFFLINE payment method type id. Why it
gets excluded  in the ReceiveOfflinePayments method in
OrderManagerEvents.java? In other words it apears impossible to receive
payment with type EXT_OFFLINE from order view screen - payment info section.

EntityExpr ee = EntityCondition.makeCondition("paymentMethodTypeId",
EntityOperator.NOT_EQUAL, "EXT_OFFLINE");
            paymentMethodTypes = delegator.findList("PaymentMethodType", ee,
null, null, null, false);

Re: ReceiveOfflinePayments method

Posted by masionas <mi...@softasap.net>.
I would like to use EXT_OFFLINE to indicate Wire Transfer payments which I
receive after some days since I ceated an order. So let us say I created an
order and choosen the payment as EXT_OFFLINE. Then I get a notice from the
bank in a couple of days that the wire is received.  I then go to order
details screen and want to "receive" the payment into ofbiz. Then make a
shipment.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.