Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Franck PORCHER <fp...@esoft.pf> on 2003/02/19 22:30:57 UTC

Apologize

Hi there,

You may have received a message untitled "A call against war".

I apologize to everyone who feels personally criticized
by its content. This was of course not intended.

In this time of political agitation, I felt that this message
expressed an interesting point of view, so I took upon
myself to (blindly and automagically) forward it
to my whole address-book, including technical mailing lists.

Please forgive my boldness.

Anyone is welcome to express any comment back. But I would suggest than one remain reasonably polite
when doing so.

Democratic ideas should be able to be discussed, argued upon, and of course opposed diplomatically.

Regards,

Dr. Franck Porcher, Ph.D

Re: Apologize

Posted by Doran Barton <fo...@iodynamics.com>.
Not long ago, Franck PORCHER proclaimed...
> Democratic ideas should be able to be discussed, argued upon, and of
> course opposed diplomatically.

Sure, but your message is not topical for this mailing list. Hell, THIS
message -- my message -- isn't on-topic, but it is a plea for adherance to
rules of netiquette so it's not completely inappropriate.

I'll keep this short. Please review some good sources of netiquette before
spreading your off-topic rhetoric. Here's one:

  < http://www.sherlockat.com/list_netiquette.html >

-=Fozz

--
Doran L. Barton <fo...@iodynamics.com> - President/CSH - Iodynamics LLC