Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/24 22:20:37 UTC

Mapping CVEs to Log4j and Java versions.

Hi All:

I find it hard to track what CVE is associated with what Log4j version and
Java version, so I created this table:
https://github.com/apache/logging-log4j2/blob/release-2.x/docs/cve-map.md

In general, I'm not a fan of duplicating information like we do on our
About page and Security page, I worry that I am missing something unless I
read _everything_ and it's harder to maintain too.

Gary

Re: Mapping CVEs to Log4j and Java versions.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Dec 24, 2021 at 5:35 PM Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>
wrote:

> The stuff on the about page is “news” and will disappear in an upcoming
> release. The security page will stick around indefinitely.

Ah, I did not get that. Now I do.

Gary

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.