Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Pradeep <pr...@mail.com> on 2017/05/15 15:47:07 UTC

Spark streaming - TIBCO EMS

What is the best way to connect to TIBCO EMS using spark streaming?

Do we need to write custom receivers or any libraries already exist.

Thanks,
Pradeep

Re: Spark streaming - TIBCO EMS

Posted by Piotr SmoliƄski <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pradeep,

You need to connect via regular JMS API. Obtain factory from JNDI or create
it directly using
com.tibco.tibjms.TibjmsConnectionFactory. On the classpath you need JMS 2.0
API (jms-2.0.jar)
and EMS driver classes (tibjms.jar).

Regards,
Piotr