Posted to user@ant.apache.org by supareno <re...@free.fr> on 2009/03/24 20:42:35 UTC

tomcat task under https

hello,

i don't know if i have to post this question n the ant users list or in
the tomcat users list???

is anybody has ever done this: deploy with the ant task under https?
the manager running in https mode and the deploy task does not work:-(
so, is it possible to deploy under https?

regards

supareno

Re: tomcat task under https

Posted by Antoine Levy Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
I would say there must be a solution to get it to work, but first you
must find out where it is hurting. The pain point is probably neither
ant nor tomcat but rather to find out whether for instance you need to
start ant with system properties just as javax.net.ssl.keystore,
javax.net.ssl. ...

You should read this page
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/security/jsse/JSSERefGuide.html
or the equivalent for the specific JDK with which you are working. Also,
if your build fails, run it with the -v flag to get a stack trace.

Regards,
Antoine