Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by prasanna lakshmi <pr...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/14 11:12:20 UTC

guide how to use curl for kylin

Please guide me how to use curl for kylin rebuild.I am using exactly what
they are given in
http://kylin.apache.org/docs16/howto/howto_use_restapi.html#build-cube

but it's not giving incremental data to kylin. It is urgent requirement for
me.please help me in this.I am giving,
start_time=date_range_start of http://ip/api/cubes/analytics_cube
end_time=date_range_end of http://ip/api/cubes/analytics_cube
buildType=BUILD

am i missing any thing, please suggest me.Your help is most appreciated one
for me.

Re: guide how to use curl for kylin

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
The howto lacks of a curl example for build cube. I just added it. Here is
a preview:

#### Curl Example

curl -X PUT -H "Authorization: Basic XXXXXXXXX" -H 'Content-Type:
application/json' -d '{"startTime":'1423526400000', "endTime":'1423526400',
"buildType":"BUILD"}' http://<host>:<port>/kylin/api/cubes/{cubeName}/build

Cheers
Yang