Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Erik Eriksson <er...@yahoo.com> on 2001/04/23 12:20:20 UTC

Nighly build corrupt

Am I wrong or are the nighly binary distributions corrupt?When I look into http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-struts/nightlyall binary distributions since 20010419 is 1 Kb in size! Maybe the coders have been very efficient :-)Nightly source distributions seems to have the rightsize, but the binaries are much more convenient for anone struts source developer.