Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/05 11:32:10 UTC

Re: Official code signing certificate

Hi,

it's time to come back to this and I noticed the wiki page

http://wiki.apache.org/general/ASFCodeSigning

which is more or less empty but seems to be the place to collect the
requirements and everything that is related to this topic in a central
place.

I would like to add some content on this page but need editing
permission to this page. Can anybody grant me the necessary permission,
user "JuergenSchmidt"

Thanks

Juergen

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 11:32 AM, Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...it's time to come back to this and I noticed the wiki page
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/general/ASFCodeSigning
>
> which is more or less empty but seems to be the place to collect the
> requirements and everything that is related to this topic in a central
> place....

Yes, that was the idea - I created that page, prompted by discussions
between (mainly) OpenOffice and Flex people and infra, but apparently
no one took the bait yet.

-Bertrand

Re: Official code signing certificate

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>.
Jürgen Schmidt wrote on Fri, Oct 05, 2012 at 11:32:10 +0200:
> user "JuergenSchmidt"

done