Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Volkmann, Mark" <Ma...@AGEDWARDS.com> on 2000/06/02 14:38:15 UTC

xsl:include with relative URL looks in current directory

When I use xsl:include with a relative URL it looks for the file in the
current directory (where I am when I run my Java application which uses
Xalan) rather than the directory of the stylesheet that contains
xsl:include. This happens with both Xalan 1.0.0 and 1.0.1. Can anyone
confirm whether this is considered a bug and if so when it might be fixed?
Is there anyone to tell Xalan where it should look for relative references
other than using absolute references instead?

--
 __  __
/  \/  \        Object Computing, Inc.

WARNING:  All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
someone other than the recipient.