Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Timothee Maret <tm...@apache.org> on 2019/06/10 07:54:23 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Content Distribution Journal Core 0.1.2 and Content Distribution Journal Kafka 0.1.2

Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :

+1 (binding): Daniel Klco, Carsten Ziegeler, Stefan Seifert
+1 (non binding): Christian Schneider

Could a member of the PMC please push the release to the Sling dist
directory ?

I will take care of promoting the artifacts to the central Maven repository.

Regards,

Timothee

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Content Distribution Journal Core 0.1.2 and Content Distribution Journal Kafka 0.1.2

Posted by Timothee Maret <tm...@apache.org>.
Thanks Stefan and Robert!

I could complete the remaining steps.

Regards,

Timothee

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.
done - rev 34524

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.
i will take care of it.

stefan

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 2019-06-13 at 11:37 +0200, Timothee Maret wrote:
> Could a member of the PMC please push the release to the Sling dist
> directory ?

I did not vote on the release so I don't have the artifacts locally. I
can do that if you can send them to me directly. Alternatively, someone
from the voting PMC members can move the artifacts.

Thanks,

Robert

Posted by Timothee Maret <tm...@apache.org>.
Hi,