Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Narendra Verma <na...@impetus.co.in> on 2011/06/08 13:19:53 UTC

[users@httpd] Need help for performance tuning in apache

Hi All,
I am using Apache-2.2.x as load balancer and tomcat as backend server. Can you please somebody tell what are the options to boost the apache load balancer's performance?
Thanks,
Narendra

________________________________

Write to us for a Free Gold Pass to the Cloud Computing Expo, NYC to attend a live session by Head of Impetus Labs on 'Secrets of Building a Cloud Vendor Agnostic PetaByte Scale Real-time Secure Web Application on the Cloud '.

Looking to leverage the Cloud for your Big Data Strategy ? Attend Impetus webinar on May 27 by registering at http://www.impetus.com/webinar?eventid=42 .

Re: [users@httpd] Need help for performance tuning in apache

Posted by Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org>.

> I am using Apache-2.2.x as load balancer and tomcat as backend
> server. Can you please somebody tell what are the options to boost
> the apache load balancer’s performance?

Take a look at:
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/PerformanceScalingUp

> Thanks,
> Narendra
>

> Write to us for a Free Gold Pass to the Cloud Computing Expo, NYC to
> attend a live session by Head of Impetus Labs on ‘Secrets of
> Building a Cloud Vendor Agnostic PetaByte Scale Real-time Secure Web
> Application on the Cloud ‘.
>
> Looking to leverage the Cloud for your Big Data Strategy ? Attend
> Impetus webinar on May 27 by registering at
> http://www.impetus.com/webinar?eventid=42 .

> proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The message
> is intended solely for the named addressee. If received in error,
> please destroy and notify the sender. Any use of this email is
> prohibited when received in error. Impetus does not represent,
> warrant and/or guarantee, that the integrity of this communication
> has been maintained nor that the communication is free of errors,
> virus, interception or interference.

You're posting on a publicly archived mailing list, which is world-wide
mirrored.

Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883
Mail: i.galic@brainsware.org