Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Jason M. Kuhlman" <jk...@oglecounty.org> on 2003/07/28 21:36:23 UTC

[users@httpd] Stressing Apache

Hello list
I have apache running on in a test envronment and am needing to know what my
server will handle.  The setup is Apache on a Win2K server.  I only have
access to Win32 machines, so unless someone has binaries tools like flood
seem to be out of the question.  What options are available to do this?

Jason M. Kuhlman

Re: [users@httpd] Stressing Apache

Posted by DvDmanDT <dv...@telia.com>.
Apache 2 does, not 1... At least not 1.3.26-1.3.28... Also, the Apache 2 is
compiled by me, Apache 1.3 is just downloaded...
// DvDmanDT
MSN: dvdmandt@hotmail.com
Mail: dvdmandt@telia.com

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.