Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Sebastian Danninger <se...@googlemail.com> on 2013/07/08 09:45:19 UTC

Question about querying created files

Dear all,

I have a problem, I create an object (Folder) with OpenCMIS and then in
another method I want to query (or get what ever fits) that object.
Sometimes that works and I "find" it but sometimes there seems to be a
delay and I get an empty resultset.

What is the best way to handle this issue?

thanks in advance

Sebastian

Re: Question about querying created files

Posted by Sebastian Danninger <se...@googlemail.com>.
Dear Jeff,

thanks for the hint, I used this tutorial to change it:
http://deepak-keswani.blogspot.co.at/2012/12/how-to-disable-solr-enable-lucene-on.html

Works like a charm now, just wanted to let the others know

all the best

Sebastian

Posted by Jeff Potts <je...@gmail.com>.
Sebastian,