Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com> on 2010/03/14 06:04:23 UTC

Integrating Open Id with photark

Hi,

This thread is for discussing Open Id Topic.
we can start discussing the the plain text part of proposal here.Once the
wiki is ready you can upload the files.

--
Avdhesh Yadav
http://www.avdheshyadav.com

Re: Integrating Open Id with photark

Posted by Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

for the time being I have published the scenario and the use-case in Google
docs, believing that it will give some idea to you all about the project and
facilitate discussion.

the url:
http://docs.google.com/View?id=dfnmvjj8_0q37h6bgk

Regards