Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2008/07/25 16:47:18 UTC

Incubator graduation issues

I've created a version called incubator.  These are things that need
to be done in order for us to graduate.  I'll be filling these in as
we go along.

I still feel that a 0.9.0 release is a missed opportunity but I
understand that the community needs this soon.  One thing that I
should mention, just to be on the safe side, there can be no mention
of the ASF or Incubator in any 0.9.0 announcements or release notes.

Regards,
Alan

Re: Incubator graduation issues

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Excellent point - I'll do my best to make sure this won't happen.  In fact,
I'll make big bold notice that the release is NOT associated with either in
any way.