Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Davor Hrg <hr...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/01 20:24:10 UTC

Announce new WIKI page

I've added a new wiki page,
this time it is not a tutorial, but usefull Eclipse code templates,

page is:
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToEclipseCodeTemplates

check the page, and try out the templates,
any suggestion is welcome to make it even more usefull,

Also you are encouraged to post you opinions on
what the generated method coments should be,
the goal is to make them usefull, but also not embarassing
if left unchanged (like many eclipse default ones :D ).

of course, an IntelliJ IDEA counterpart would be most welcome :)

Davor Hrg

Re: Announce new WIKI page

Posted by Davor Hrg <hr...@gmail.com>.
some cache problems...
I've renamed it to fix it for sure :)

Davor Hrg

Re: Announce new WIKI page

Posted by Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com>.
the t5_eclipse_code_templates.xml looks like the old one

2008/3/3, Davor Hrg <hr...@gmail.com>:

> The form is frequently used so I've added form event methods too..
> checkout
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToEclipseCodeTemplates
>

> I you already imported the templates, remove old ones firts before
> importing new,
> or you'll have duplicates.
>
> Ive put selected event there also since it is connected to form submission
> and often used.
>

> Davor Hrg
>

> On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 11:35 PM, Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com>
> wrote:
> > 2008/3/1, Davor Hrg <hr...@gmail.com>:
> >

> >  > I've added a new wiki page,
> >  > this time it is not a tutorial, but usefull Eclipse code templates,
> >  >
> >  > page is:
> >  > http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToEclipseCodeTemplates
> >  >
> >  >
> >  > check the page, and try out the templates,
> >  > any suggestion is welcome to make it even more usefull,
> >  >
> >  > Also you are encouraged to post you opinions on
> >  > what the generated method coments should be,
> >  > the goal is to make them usefull, but also not embarassing
> >  > if left unchanged (like many eclipse default ones :D ).
> >  >
> >  > of course, an IntelliJ IDEA counterpart would be most welcome :)
> >  >

> >  done ;-)
> >

> >  --
> >  with regards
> >  Sven Homburg

with regards
Sven Homburg

Re: Announce new WIKI page

Posted by Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com>.
2008/3/5, Davor Hrg <hr...@gmail.com>:

> BeanModelSource is pretty common when using grid and beaneditor
>
> P.S.
> sven, sorry for the third revision in short time :)

no problem, i shoot out the update for IDEA tonight

--
with regards
Sven Homburg

Re: Announce new WIKI page

Posted by Davor Hrg <hr...@gmail.com>.
BeanModelSource is pretty common when using grid and beaneditor

added
<template name="t5inject8" description="Inject #8 BeanModelSource to
modify bean model. (Grid columns for example)" autoinsert="true"
context="java" deleted="false" enabled="true">@Inject private
BeanModelSource _beanModelSource;
${:import(org.apache.tapestry.services.BeanModelSource,org.apache.tapestry.ioc.annotations.Inject)}</template>

checkout

Re: Announce new WIKI page

Posted by Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com>.
i dated it up for IDEA, thanx davor

http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToIdeaLifeTemplates

2008/3/3, Davor Hrg <hr...@gmail.com>:

> The form is frequently used so I've added form event methods too..
> checkout
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToEclipseCodeTemplates
>

> I you already imported the templates, remove old ones firts before
> importing new,
> or you'll have duplicates.
>
> Ive put selected event there also since it is connected to form submission
> and often used.
>

> Davor Hrg
>

> On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 11:35 PM, Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com>
> wrote:
> > 2008/3/1, Davor Hrg <hr...@gmail.com>:
> >

> >  > I've added a new wiki page,
> >  > this time it is not a tutorial, but usefull Eclipse code templates,
> >  >
> >  > page is:
> >  > http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToEclipseCodeTemplates
> >  >
> >  >
> >  > check the page, and try out the templates,
> >  > any suggestion is welcome to make it even more usefull,
> >  >
> >  > Also you are encouraged to post you opinions on
> >  > what the generated method coments should be,
> >  > the goal is to make them usefull, but also not embarassing
> >  > if left unchanged (like many eclipse default ones :D ).
> >  >
> >  > of course, an IntelliJ IDEA counterpart would be most welcome :)
> >  >

> >  done ;-)
> >

> >  --
> >  with regards