Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Kuckartz <A....@ping.de> on 2003/07/04 22:14:31 UTC

To do for release 1.0

These open Bugzilla entries are currently assigned to milestone 1.0. If
there are no objections I would like to shift all of the unresolved ones to
1.2 - with the exception of those marked with an 'x'. The list should be
empty when the final version 1.0 is released (currently we have 1.0 RC1).

x 19550 Scheduler jobs are not persistent
   19558 Provide unit tests for core classes
x 19569 Load test and provide benchmarks
   19577 Provide Class Diagrams
   19580 Provide default implementations in root sitemap, with overri
   19582 Standardize Lenya menus
   19596 Standardize CMS screens
x 20818 Licences and source code
x 20983 Memory leak / blank pages
x 21311 Forum publication: editing with Xopus fails
x 21312 Unipublic publication: broken link to "Design templates"

Andreas