Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Karan Singh <si...@yorku.ca> on 2020/03/15 05:43:13 UTC

Collateral Management Module in Mifos Initiative- Suggestions needed

Hi Fineract dev group,

I have been working with Saransh (@maektwain ) to draft the domain functionality and features to be developed in the Collateral Management Module. We have created a document (attached) after brainstorming and need community feedback on our design.
As for the coming summers, I would be able to spare some time from my masters to contribute to Mifos, I really wanted to work in the Collateral Management space since I have 3 years of work experience at Morgan Stanley within the Collateral Operations Tech. team and this project would be a perfect for me.
Thanks Saransh for guiding me in preparing the document. I would love to have some feedback from the community on suggestions or thoughts on our draft proposal, perhaps I could take this project up as a task for the summer of code project.
Looking forward to hear from you all.

Thanks & Regards
Karan Singh
York University, Toronto
Portfolio: https://www.eecs.yorku.ca/~singkara/

Re: Collateral Management Module in Mifos Initiative- Suggestions needed

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@muellners.com>.
Wonderful to hear.

See if we can get this on fast track.

Karan maybe you can help me in finishing some work where you fulfill the
requirements of some commits on the project.

Thanks