Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Hang Chen <ch...@apache.org> on 2021/07/24 14:29:02 UTC

[DISCUSS] Apache Pulsar 2.8.1 Release

Hi all,

I hope you've all been doing well. It has been more than one month since we
released the Apache Pulsar 2.8.0. We have a lot of fixes already merged. So
I would like to start to prepare our next patch release in the next few
days.

You can find the whole change list of the 2.8.1 release from:
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+label%3Arelease%2F2.8.1

If I missed some features, please let me know. And if some PRs can't be
completed in a few days, the owner can help check if we should include them
in 2.8.1 or push them to the next release version.

Thanks,
Hang

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Pulsar 2.8.1 Release

Posted by "rxl@apache.org" <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1

--

Thanks
Xiaolong Ran

PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org> 于2021年7月26日周一 上午8:47写道:

Posted by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
+1 thanks

Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Hang Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
Ok, I'm starting to release Pulsar 2.8.1

Shivji Kumar Jha <sh...@gmail.com> 于2021年7月28日周三 下午4:32写道:

Posted by Shivji Kumar Jha <sh...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.