Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Fabien Couble <fa...@capgemini.com> on 2006/08/07 11:43:44 UTC

[AXIS2] persistence

Hi all,
I have checked that AXIS 2 don't support the persistence by default.
That's why, by surfing on the Web, I have found that to make a service persistent, we have to configure the service.xml file with the following line:
<parameter name="scope" value="value"/>I did that by replacing the word value by "application". Normally, that mean that a service will be intanciated for all the requests until the server Tomcat is shutdown. Consequently, the service should be persistent...However, it doesn't work...Is it the good way to do this? HOw can I do that??Thxfabien

Re: [AXIS2] persistence

Posted by Fabien Couble <fa...@capgemini.com>.
Yes, I have thought about a database...

Ok, what I have seen is that to implement the persistence in Axis2,
we should either use an external way like a database or an EJB or modify the
ConfigurationContext to save data.

Maybe in my case as it is only an Hashmap of resources to save, modifying
the ConfigurationContext is the easiest and more appropriate way???

Fabien

Posted by David Illsley <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: [AXIS2] persistence

Re: [AXIS2] persistence