Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Sebastian Mohr <fl...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/24 11:19:54 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Busy people should file an issue and set it to "In Progress" in Jira (was: Re: "Who is working on what?")

@Stefan ... I agree on what you are saying.

Could everyone, who is working on Apache Flex, please file an
issue into Jira and set it to "In Progress" so that other people, that
plan to jump into the project, can see who is currently working on
which issues? Also, a remark which Apache Flex version (4.8, 4.9,
5, ... etc.) this issue belongs to would be very helpful for us.

I would expect, that this practice, would really help to improve
the transparency of the current progress of Apache Flex.

Sincerely Yours,

Sebastian Mohr
Apache Flex Developer (PPMC),
Interaction Designer & Musician
http://www.linkedin.com/in/masuland

Re: [PROPOSAL] Busy people should file an issue and set it to "In Progress" in Jira (was: Re: "Who is working on what?")

Posted by Stefan Horochovec <st...@gmail.com>.
Hello

I believe this is sufficient for the moment

Regards

Stefan Horochovec