Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Yannick Menager <ym...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2001/06/19 20:44:18 UTC

Re[2]: Problems with licenses (GPL, LGPL) and task writing

Hello Jérôme,

I'm not a lawyer, but I have the strong impression that if we called a
GLPed binary (jarfile) using reflection, that would solve the problem,
and by caching the reflection objects the overhead would be minimal (I
wouldn't be surprised if it would be even faster than calling the
binary).

Or I am wrong ?

--
Best regards,