Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/07 11:01:14 UTC

ROYALE_REFLECTION_INFO.compileFlags

It seems to me like the size of my app has recently increased and I’m trying to understand why. I noticed that I have 1270 instances of ROYALE_REFLECTION_INFO.compileFlags in my app (and 1421 instances of ROYALE_REFLECTION_INFO) in my minified app.  I don’t know what this does. Is this always needed, and is there a way of preventing reflection data when it’s not needed? If it is needed, is there some way of getting these keys minified? A rough calculation tells me these additions comprise more than 5 percent of my compiled app.

Thanks,
Harbs

Re: ROYALE_REFLECTION_INFO.compileFlags

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.