Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Naveen <na...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/27 13:19:04 UTC

Ignite performance is getting dipped by 50% when run both upserts and query services are run together

Hi

We are using ignite 2.6

We are doing performance testing with JMeter, when we run only Query service
per instance, we were getting 1000 TPS and when we run both upserts and
queries, its starts with the same TPS, but comes down to 500 TPS which is
50% dip in TPS.

What could be the reason, we are using backup=1 and enabled persistence.

Thanks
Naveen

Re: Ignite performance is getting dipped by 50% when run both upserts and query services are run together

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I think you should expect that. When you do more parallel operations,
there's more locking and throughput decreases.

However, we don't know enough about your specific workload to really
understand what's going on.

Ilya Kasnacheev