Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Ramarao, Nagaraj" <Na...@erac.com> on 2003/01/24 22:31:43 UTC

Converting groups of form elements to custom objects

Hi,
  Is there a way for associating a group of form elements as one unit?  Is
there a way for these group of elements to be converted into one custom
object.
  For example I have a form with 2 address elements (work & home).  The
address is object with addr lines 1-5, city, state, zip country.
  I would like to write one converter for the address type object.  Is there
a way.  Please send me your response ASAP.
  Thanks for all the help.
-R. Nagaraj

Re: Converting groups of form elements to custom objects

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
You might want to explain which Commons project this is relevant to. Would
help people know what a 'form' is etc.

Hen