Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "GRIMSHAW, Richard" <Ri...@sema.co.uk> on 2000/11/07 12:29:32 UTC

InvalidConnectionHandler

Hi I'm looking for an answer to this previous post. Can you help?
*	To: tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
*	Subject: fatal error invalid connection handler
*	From: venkataramana tirumalagiri <v_tirumalagiri@yahoo.com
<ma...@yahoo.com>>
*	Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 23:53:59 -0700 (PDT)
*	Cc: xtrimity@jturbo.com <ma...@jturbo.com>

Hi,
I'm working on Tomcat and Apache server.When i start
my tomcat(tomcat.bat run) it throws the following
error
FATAL:java.lang.Exception InvalidConnectionHandler
at org.apache.tomcat.service.SimpleTcpConnector.start
at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.start
at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.execute
at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.main
I'm breaking my head over this error for the past 4
days.I have installed apache server in my c:\program
files\apache group\apache
i have installed tomcat in my c:\program files\apache
group\apache\jakarta-tomcat
i have installed apacheJserv in my C:\program files
i've made all the changes to .conf
files(tomcat.conf,tomcat-apache.conf,http.conf)as
explained in the tomcatapache how to document.Please
help me out of this situation,Thanks in advance,

Venkat

Richard Grimshaw
Network Interface Analyst
Sema Group Telecoms	4 Triton Square, Regents Place London, NW1 3HG, UK.
Direct:	(+44) (0)207 830 1949
Fax:	(+44) (0)207 830 4445
Enquiries:	(+44) (0)207 830 4444
E-mail: Richard.Grimshaw@sema.co.uk

 <<GRIMSHAW, Richard.vcf>>

Sema Group.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the Sema Group
Helpdesk by telephone on +44 (0) 121 627 5600.