Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rodrigo Pereira <ro...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/01 18:23:49 UTC

Struts-Faces: FormBean and ManagedBean

Hi all,
is it possible for a class to play both roles: Struts FormBean, and
JSF ManagesBean?
I mean, can I declare it on faces-config.xml, and struts-config.xml?

Thanks,
Rodrigo Pereira

Re: Struts-Faces: FormBean and ManagedBean

Posted by Rodrigo Pereira <ro...@gmail.com>.
I guess I figure out what is happening.... if I use s:form it does not
go to the action specified on the ajax4jsf tag, but if I change it to
h:form it works..... :-(

Posted by PETER BLIZNAK <bl...@rogers.com>.

Posted by Rukka <an...@shaw.ca>.

Posted by PETER BLIZNAK <bl...@rogers.com>.