Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Stanley Bradbury <St...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/18 00:40:27 UTC

> You may have already won: !!! Regression Search and Destroy Contest !!!

After much discussion and consideration our panel of judges have come to
a decision regarding the winners of the v 10.2.1 Regression Search and
Destroy Contest (and some really good chocolate).  The winners are:

First Place:  Army for work on DERBY-1681, DERBY-1866, DERBY-1633 and
DERBY-1315 Second Place:  Yip for work on DERBY-1554 and DERBY-1652 and
most effort expended
Third Place:  Prasenjit for work on DERBY-1633 and DERBY-1777

Will the winners please contact me directly with information on
addressing the prize packages.  Also let me know if you have preferences
on the strength of the bars.  The bars are all dark chocolate but come
in various strengths like the lighter, dark chocolate (around 50%
cacao), med dark chocolate (around 60% cacao) or dark, dark chocolate
(around 70% cacao).