Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2001/02/15 17:55:06 UTC

Near ready for 1.3.18

From: "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 8:37 PM

> Without objection, based on Brad and Greg's review, I'll commit this on the hour.

The patch is in.

> This will pull the last remaining showstopper to the tag and roll I am aware of.  I'd
> like to fix that date to tommorow, if Jim would be up to pulling it off.  Target for release,
> Monday the 19th of February.

AFAIK wasn't far enough :-)  I see Martin's segfault showstopper in STATUS.  Any new progress?

I'd still like to see this roll asap, and if that can happen this week, I'd like to see it
come together.

The one -nice bit- that you might want to hack, Martin, is cleaning off trailing slashes from
the Unix -d argument as we did for ServerRoot and Win32/Netware -d.

Bill

Re: Near ready for 1.3.18

Posted by "Jeffrey W. Baker" <jw...@acm.org>.
On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> [...]

I'd like to see the util_uti patch in 1.3.18 if there are no objections.
The patch is for a crash bug (at least with Linux's libc) that people
reported seeing in production systems.

If there are objections I have some time I could spend fixing them.

-jwb