Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Sandeep Chayapathi <sa...@wssource.com> on 2007/07/05 17:49:35 UTC

AMQ Servlet, brokerURL and failover

Hi all,

&nbsp;This is a follow up to my
http://www.nabble.com/ActiveMQ-and-REST-tf3996071s2354.html REST  question.
I have successfully setup apache tomcat running the amq's messagelistener
servlet. I also have a cluster of activemq, how do I configure the servlet's
brokerURL to failover ? I have tried the static://(...)  way and it doesn't
work.

&nbsp;Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

- Sandeep

Re: AMQ Servlet, brokerURL and failover