Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Sourajit Basak <so...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/28 12:22:56 UTC

apache-nutch-*.jar packed inside job file (v1.5.1)

Why does the job file include apache-nutch-*.jar in jobfile's 'lib' as well
as the individual classes ?
I think this is a defect.

Re: apache-nutch-*.jar packed inside job file (v1.5.1)

Posted by Sourajit Basak <so...@gmail.com>.
Understood Julien.
I meant if anyone wishes to verify, you can analyse the contents of the
.job file.
no need to run on cluster.

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 4:05 PM, Julien Nioche <lists.digitalpebble@gmail.com

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.