Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by ni...@opensource.lk on 2004/07/20 05:50:14 UTC

Re: Skeletons and stubs are generating for inquire_v2.wsdl

> Hi Samisa,

>     Could you please send the exact command that you used along with your
> class path setting.

  Command to Generate Server side Skeleton And Wrappers using wsdl2ws Tool

  java org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws inquire_v2.wsdl
-o./serverOutGen -lc++ -sserver

  Command to Generate Client side Stub using wsdl2ws Tool

java org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws inquire_v2.wsdl -o./clientOutGen
-lc++ -sclient

Classpath setting goes as

nithyakala@server:~$ echo $CLASSPATH
:./:/home/nithyakala/projects/cvshead/lib/axis/wsdl2ws.jar:/home/nithyakala/projects/cvshead/lib/axisjava/axis-ant.jar:/home/nithyakala/projects/cvshead/lib/axisjava/axis.jar:/home/nithyakala/projects/cvshead/lib/axisjava/commons-discovery.jar:/home/nithyakala/projects/cvshead/lib/axisjava/commons-logging.jar:/home/nithyakala/projects/cvshead/lib/axisjava/jaxrpc.jar:/home/nithyakala/projects/cvshead/lib/axisjava/log4j-1.2.4.jar:/home/nithyakala/projects/cvshead/lib/axisjava/saaj.jar:/home/nithyakala/projects/cvshead/lib/axisjava/wsdl4j.jar:/home/nithyakala/j2sdk1.4.0_03/lib:/home/nithyakala/projects/axis-1_1RC1/lib/axis.jar

>     I think the WSDL2WS tool was capable of generating the stubs,
> skeletons; However the content
> generated in C++ need to be validated against WSDL file content. What is
> the mechanism you used to
> validate it? (I am interested to know so that I could use the same
> technique to validate other
> WSDL files) Are there any tools for this Job?

 Actually I did not validate against the WSDL file content.
 I am not sure whether there are any tools to do it as well.
 If you come across any tool please let me know.