Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mohan T <Mo...@ramco.com.INVALID> on 2022/10/12 07:50:58 UTC

Error during rollback

Hi,

We are using tomcat

apache-tomcat- 9.0.65.0 on  Red Hat Enterprise Linux release 8.6 (Ootpa)

We are hitting the below error and transaction is not getting rolled back.

java.sql.SQLException: PooledConnection has already been closed.
    at org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.DisposableConnectionFacade.invoke(DisposableConnectionFacade.java:87)
    at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy5.rollback(Unknown Source)

Any inputs on this would be helpful

Thanks

Mohan

DISCLAIMER: This communication contains information which is confidential and the copyright of Ramco Systems Ltd, its subsidiaries or a third party ("Ramco"). This email may also contain legally privileged information. Confidentiality and legal privilege attached to this communication are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you.This email is intended to be read or used by the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of this email is strictly prohibited without the express written approval of Ramco. Please delete and destroy all copies and email Ramco at Legal@ramco.com immediately. Any views expressed in this communication are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Ramco. Except as required by law, Ramco does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or interference. If you do not wish to receive such communications, please forward this communication to marketing@ramco.com and express your wish not to receive such communications henceforth.

Re: Error during rollback

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.
Mohan,

On 10/12/22 03:50, Mohan T wrote:
> We are using tomcat
>
> apache-tomcat- 9.0.65.0 on  Red Hat Enterprise Linux release 8.6 (Ootpa)
>
> We are hitting the below error and transaction is not getting rolled back.
>
> java.sql.SQLException: PooledConnection has already been closed.
>      at org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.DisposableConnectionFacade.invoke(DisposableConnectionFacade.java:87)
>      at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy5.rollback(Unknown Source)
>
> Any inputs on this would be helpful

It looks like your connection is being closed before you have a change
to try the rollback.

You will either need to enable more logging in the tomcat-pool classes,
add a lot of logging to your application, or use a debugger to find out
what is happening.

The stack trace you provided contains absolutely no useful information.

-chris