Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jitender Kumar C <Ji...@mascotsystems.com> on 2003/09/22 18:54:16 UTC

What does "M" constitutes in MVC-2

Hi,
    What are the different ways to represent Model in Struts?  Does model
constitutes Business Logic apart from underlying Data?
     What are the various methods of representing model, using which,  I can
leverage the features like transactional, distributable..blah blah blah
features of a good db app...using
model "M" in struts...i will be happy if i dont go for EJB or JDO...can
anybody give me a prototype

Thanks & Regards,

Ch.V.J. Kumar

3031 | 9886219429|  jitenderc@mascotsystems.com