Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by doribd <do...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/25 11:49:35 UTC

ResourceLink/DownloadLink doesn't work in IE

Hi there,

I have tried both ResourceLink and DownloadLink on IE but both aren't
working.
They are working good on Firefox,Chrome etc.

Do you have any solution for this ?

Thanks in advance to you all,

Dor

Re: ResourceLink/DownloadLink doesn't work in IE

Posted by doribd <do...@gmail.com>.
Not working either, tried also the not cache option.
The wired thing, is the fact that pressing right click on the link enable
you to save the file +
When you copy the link url, put it in a new tab of IE, you get the download
file ok.

All of this looks like an ajax problem. If you have any idea i will
appreciate it.

Thanks any way for trying.
BTW: also tried to do it in compatibility mode, same thing.

Posted by Adam's Gmail <ad...@gmail.com>.
IE also has a funny way of rendering some elements. It may be elementary, but be sure that there isn't an element covering the link thereby preventing you from clicking on it. We had a similar issue a while back and it was simply due to div positioning. This may not help you, but I figured that I'd throw it out there in case it was being overlooked.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

We are not aware of any problems with these components.
Maybe it is some of the security settings in your IE installation...