Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Richard Chamberlain <ri...@sunsetandlabrea.com> on 2002/09/07 08:37:27 UTC

javax.servlet.ServletException: Name java:comp is not bound in this Context

Hello,

I'm struggling setting up a database resource.

I've copied the xml pretty much verbatim from the docs in the JNDI
Datasource HOW-TO.

However when I try and access the database I get a ServletException as
follows:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Name java:comp is not bound in this