Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2003/07/01 23:34:36 UTC

Re: Jakarta Newsletter Issue 9

hi Tetsuya

do you still want the job? if so, it's yours!

the first stage of the process is to think about some kind of editorial
deadline (in order to concentrate the minds of potential contributors).
you then need to tell everyone about it and persuade as many people as
possible to contribute. this probably needs to start ASAP.

- robert

Posted by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org>.
Robert,

Okay, thanks. I'll prepare for these as soon as possible.
I also have some ideas on this newsletter, however, I could not
summarize the ideas...

Sincerely,

-- Tetsuya (tetsuya@apache.org)

On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 22:34:36 +0100