Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org> on 2014/07/31 09:13:39 UTC

Maven Verify failing on java6

Hi Guys,
I just noticed that "mvn verify" is failing on master:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.1:testCompile
(default-testCompile) on project flink-runtime: Compilation failure

[ERROR]
/home/travis/build/aljoscha/incubator-flink/flink-runtime/src/test/java/org/apache/flink/runtime/io/network/netty/OutboundConnectionQueueTest.java:[157,70]
type parameters of <T>T cannot be determined; no unique maximal instance
exists for type variable T with upper bounds boolean,java.lang.Object

We had this problem before, does anyone remember what the problem is with
java6 here? Also, I'm not filing a bug but posting this here since it
should be handled quickly because a failing build looks bad.

--

aljoscha

Re: Maven Verify failing on java6

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.