Posted to user@struts.apache.org by bejaoui zied <be...@hotmail.com> on 2009/09/02 17:17:39 UTC

Using JSF and tiles

Hi guys,

I am trying to use a JSF files as a body of a tiles definition, however when i run my example the jsf file is noy showing up

here is my definition:

<definition name="filepage" template="/example/template.jsp">
 <put-attribute name="header" value="/example/defaultHeader.jsp" />
 <put-attribute name="zied" value="/example/main_menu.jsp" />
 <put-attribute name="menu" value="/example/defaultMenu.jsp" />
 <put-attribute name="sidebar" value="/example/loginform.jsp" />
 <put-attribute name="body" value="/upload/home.jsp" />
  <put-attribute name="footer" value="/example/defaultFooter.jsp" />

     </definition>

home.jsp is a jsf file.

ZIED BEJAOUI
Tel: 0044(0)7506628905

Un avatar à votre image ? Créez votre mini-moi !
http://www.ilovemessenger.fr/minimize-me/

Re: Using JSF and tiles

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.
2009/9/2 Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>:

> bejaouizied
>
> this guy emailed me on a contract in london (22&/hr flat for duration of contract)
>
> w.bottriell@computerfutures.com
>
> HTH
> Martin Gainty

Martin,

What in the holy name of Gozer the Gozerian are you talking about?

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher

Head Engineer, WanTii, Inc.
Ask me for a quote!

RE: Using JSF and tiles

Posted by bejaoui zied <be...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Martin,

Thanks for your email, so are you able to accept the contract 22 is a decent rate could be better.

Cheers,

ZIED BEJAOUI
Tel: 0044(0)7506628905

> From: mgainty@hotmail.com
> To: user@struts.apache.org
> Subject: RE: Using JSF and tiles
> Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 15:22:18 -0400
>

> bejaouizied
>
> this guy emailed me on a contract in london (22&/hr flat for duration of contract)
>
> w.bottriell@computerfutures.com
>
> HTH
> Martin Gainty
>
> Diese Nachricht ist vertraulich. Sollten Sie nicht der vorgesehene Empfaenger sein, so bitten wir hoeflich um eine Mitteilung. Jede unbefugte Weiterleitung oder Fertigung einer Kopie ist unzulaessig. Diese Nachricht dient lediglich dem Austausch von Informationen und entfaltet keine rechtliche Bindungswirkung. Aufgrund der leichten Manipulierbarkeit von E-Mails koennen wir keine Haftung fuer den Inhalt uebernehmen.
> Ce message est confidentiel et peut être privilégié. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire prévu, nous te demandons avec bonté que pour satisfaire informez l'expéditeur. N'importe quelle diffusion non autorisée ou la copie de ceci est interdite. Ce message sert à l'information seulement et n'aura pas n'importe quel effet légalement obligatoire. Étant donné que les email peuvent facilement être sujets à la manipulation, nous ne pouvons accepter aucune responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.
>

> > From: bejaouizied@hotmail.com
> > To: user@struts.apache.org
> > Subject: Using JSF and tiles
> > Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 16:17:39 +0100
> >

> > Hi guys,
> >
> > I am trying to use a JSF files as a body of a tiles definition, however when i run my example the jsf file is noy showing up
> >
> > here is my definition:
> >
> > <definition name="filepage" template="/example/template.jsp">
> >  <put-attribute name="header" value="/example/defaultHeader.jsp" />
> >  <put-attribute name="zied" value="/example/main_menu.jsp" />
> >  <put-attribute name="menu" value="/example/defaultMenu.jsp" />
> >  <put-attribute name="sidebar" value="/example/loginform.jsp" />
> >  <put-attribute name="body" value="/upload/home.jsp" />
> >   <put-attribute name="footer" value="/example/defaultFooter.jsp" />
> >
> >      </definition>
> >
> > home.jsp is a jsf file.
> >

> > ZIED BEJAOUI
> > Tel: 0044(0)7506628905

> > Un avatar à votre image ? Créez votre mini-moi !
> > http://www.ilovemessenger.fr/minimize-me/

> Get back to school stuff for them and cashback for you.
> http://www.bing.com/cashback?form=MSHYCB&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_MSHYCB_BackToSchool_Cashback_BTSCashback_1x1

Achetez un nouveau PC et bénéficiez de Windows 7 dès sa sortie !
http://www.portable-windows.com/

RE: Using JSF and tiles

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
bejaouizied

Re: Using JSF and tiles

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
Wrong mailing list.
Please ask the Tiles Users mailing list:
http://tiles.apache.org/mail.html

Antonio